Featured
2011 Mustang Gauge Cluster Swap
2011 Mustang Gauge Cluster Swap. The directions included are generic. I have a 2015 base model (100a) ecoboost mustang.

Doty recently hooked up his 2013 mustang base gt with a gt premium gauge cluster, adding features like track apps, but not without a few snags. Searched for hours but couldn't find what i need to know. There is no adhesive associated with this mod!
Joined Oct 21, 2020 · 3 Posts.
To have the mileage corrected. Was a little skeptical after reading the directions that came with the new face plate because it mentions adhesive. 2005 mustang gauge cluster swap.
Depending On Which Cluster Type You Install, It Can Be A Pain To Get All The Features To Work.
I have purchased the switch for the steering wheel and the proper gauge cluster. 2011 premium mustang gauge cluster swap to 14. Swapping the cluster will not work.
Mustang And Ford Performance Forums 52K+ Members.
Here is a 17 minute video on the install but have received push back from my local ford dealer. Pull the gauge cluster forward to access the wiring connector on the back. Apr 24, 2009 #5 my parent's '95 has.
Will Get Pics Once It Comes And And Will Update It Once I Can Get It Installed.
I'm wanting to put a 97 cobra gauge cluster in my 97 gt, what all has to be done, and is it going to read my cars mileage or the mileage on the cobra cluster. Pre99 clusters are mechanically calibrated. The pats system requires that the cluster, the pcm, and the key's transponder all agree.
So After Two Plus Years I Finally Got The Chance To Purchase A 350 Cluster And Hopefully Will Be Able To Swap It In.
I got the cluster on ebay, sent it to powels speedometer in lancaster pa. Mustang gt s197 3v 4 gauge instrument cluster swap to 6 gauge! I am asking the same question.
Comments
Post a Comment